My former boss and coworkers from my first startup are hiring a marketing manager at their new startup, Share Local Media, in NYC. They're looking for a go-getter with 2-3 years of marketing experience. More details below:
Our new media company is looking for an enthusiastic junior/mid-level marketer to join the team and help us grow. You’ll be leading direct mail and other marketing projects for well-known consumer brands, and be an integral part of
our mission to make marketing easier for tech and e-commerce brands everywhere.
We’re a startup, so we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for marketing and enthusiasm for working with clients.
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop and execute direct mail marketing strategies to efficiently drive new customer acquisition for our partners.
- Evaluate campaign performance to optimize for cost per customer acquired
- Track program performance (quantitative & qualitative tracking) and provide strategic recommendations for testing and optimizing the program
- Provide regular performance updates to business owners and serve as the channel owner in making recommendations, and sharing best practices.
- Identify new and emerging advertising technology and capabilities to expand the program offerings.
- Evaluate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to grow reach and test new channels.
- Responsible for new client outreach and onboarding into our programs
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in marketing, sales or finance
- Passion for marketing, customer acquisition, and branding.
- Strong sense of urgency and great time management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written).
- Very comfortable with analytics and taking a data-driven approach to marketing.
- Self-starter and problem solver with a get it done attitude.
- The ability to work independently and manage relationships.
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups and representing our company in client meetings with VPs and high- level executives
- Stock options at an early-stage company.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- The opportunity to work with an incredible group of smart and passionate founders.
If you are looking for a chance to be a part of something that will revolutionize an industry, this is the job for you. There are no limits to your role here and we want everyone to have ownership and be excited about what we are building. You will be empowered to think like an entrepreneur by coming up with new ideas, implementing them, testing them, and making improvements.
If interested in applying, please send email@example.com a note about your interest, along with your resume.